Life as a child in care

Skip to main content printable version (new tab)

What can I find from other organisations?

We provide limited access to welfare records to ensure privacy is respected.

If you believe there are records on a family member, please apply to the Department of Health and Human Services for access.

The following organisations may also be of use:

Hobart Benevolent Society
27 Watchorn Street,
Hobart TAS 7000
(03) 6234 1296

Uniting Care Tasmania has managed the Society since 2013.

Launceston Benevolent Society

Find & Connect Support Service Tasmania

Friends of the Orphan Schools

Was this helpful?