The Libraries Tasmania Lending app is currently experiencing issues.
You can still access most services via the Libraries Tasmania website on desktop or mobile, including:
- logging into to your Libraries Tasmania account
- searching the catalogue and placing holds
- accessing and borrowing eresources such as Libby, BorrowBox and Beamafilm
- finding your nearest library location
The issue with the Lending App is global, affecting other libraries. The app provider is working towards a solution.
We apologise for any inconvenience and hope to have an update soon.
The Libraries Tasmania Lending App provides you with easy access to our library on your smartphone or tablet.
What can you do?
Search and find lending materials in the Libraries Tasmania collection, including:
- eBooks and eAudiobooks
- music CDs
- console games and more.
Sign in to My Account to:
- view combined physical and electronic loans
- renew most of your loans
- place and manage holds
- view fees that you owe.
Other features include:
- link your family’s cards
- access your digital library card
- scan and search for ISBNs
- locate your nearest library and find their opening hours and contact details.