Key publications in our collection
- Margaret Humphreys, Oranges and Sunshine (London: Corgi, 2010).
- Oranges and Sunshine (DVD) (Newtown, NSW: Distributed by Icon Film Distribution, c2011.)
- Philip Bean and Joy Melville, Lost children of the Empire (London: Unwin Hyman,1989)
- Alan Gill, Orphans of the empire: the shocking story of child migration to Australia (Milsons Point, NSW: Random House Australia, 1998)
- Barry Coldrey, Good British stock: Child and Youth Migration to Australia (Canberra: National Archives of Australia,1999)
- David Hill, The forgotten children : Fairbridge Farm School and its betrayal of Australia’s child migrants, (Milsons Point, NSW: Random House Australia, 2007)
- Laura Williams, ‘Good British stock: British child migration to Tasmania after 1945’, Tasmanian Historical Studies 5:1 (1995/6), pp. 155-177.
- Geoffrey Sherington, ‘A better class of boy: The Big Brother Movement, youth migration and citizenship of Empire’, Australian Historical Studies, vol. 33, no. 120, 2002, pp. 267-285.