Work and employment


We generally hold records relating to employment when a person:

  • was employed by the government
  • needed to obtain government certification for their employment
  • worked for an organisation that has deposited their private records with the Tasmanian Archives.

If someone ran their own business, there may be company registration records.

Was this helpful?