What is online?
- 1841-1842 Alphabetical monthly register of patients and attendants (HSD104) indexed in Patient records, administration papers (HSD285)
- 1842-1843 Case Books – all patients, 1842-1843 (HSD55)
- 1843-1964 Admission papers (HSD285) Not all admissions have been scanned. It is better to conduct an item search on the patient’s name (in the form Citizen, John). This will display other records that are available, such as the patient file. The admission papers can still be viewed online using this method.
- 1854-1872 Case books – female patients (HSD52)
- 1872-1876 Case books – female patients (AB365/1/1, 3)
- 1874-1878 Case books – male patients (AB365/1/2)
- 1877-1893 Records of patients transferred from the Asylum at Port Arthur (HSD54) There is an index that has been digitised.
Was this helpful?