Filtering software is used to avoid showing inappropriate content in public places. Sometimes a website can be wrongly classified. Read more about the web filtering policy (PDF 485KB).
To change the classification of a website or URL
1. Go to the McAfee Customer URL Ticketing System webpage, then:
- In the drop down list, choose McAfee Web Gateway v7 (resident).
- Enter your URL in the second box and click check URL
- The page will display details about the website. Follow the instructions on this page to submit URL for review.
Reviews of the websites filtering status usually take around two working days to process.
2. If the website/URL remains blocked after 4 working days you can submit the following form.