We offer FREE help with reading, writing, maths and learning to use computers.
We can work with you one to one or in small groups and can help with:
- helping your child learn to read
- building study skills
- improving literacy skills for work
- applying for a job
- taking a course
- getting a driver’s licence
- using a computer
- IELTS help
Some of the group activities include:
- English conversation classes
- Basic computing courses
- First Gear: learner licence help with road rules
- Spelling groups
To find out more, call your local library.