What is online?
- 1891-1948 Post Office Directories –includes trade directories at the end of each volume
- 1915-1925 Register of people seeking employment (SWD18)
Registration of doctors and pharmacists
- 1841-1901 Minutes of meetings of the Court of Medical Examiners (CB12/1)
- 1844-1903 Cash book records of the Court of Medical Examiners (CB12/2)
Inspection of machinery records
Copies of certificates of service as engineer in charge of mining
Copies of certificates of service as an operator of land engines
- 1890-1902 (LID22)
- 1903-1939 First Class (AE79)
- 1903-1919 Second Class (AA80)
- 1893-1944 (AE549)
See the guide to railway employee records for more relevant records.
The Mercury newspaper
- 1850-1858 Register of applicants for situations in the public service (CSO80)
- 1907-1913 Register of particulars of service of officers of the public service (PSC8)
- 1907-1945 Forms recording details of service and other information on permanent officers of the public service (PSC7)
- 1832-1844 Register of appointments, transfers, resignation and dismissal of police (first 2 volumes) (POL324)
Was this helpful?